Los Caneyes hotel dates from the late sixties, way before international tourism came to Cuba, with its demand for luxury vacations. The luxury you will find at this accommodation is in the natural surroundings, the leafy trees, coconut palms and lush ferns. The construction design was inspired by the Taino Indians, the original indigenous people of the Caribbean.
It truly feels like you are in an indigenous village, the emphasis is on the natural materials with which the hotel was built. Carved wood, sculptures and thatched roofed cottage-rooms add to the traditional, rustic style.
- Opened in
- Renovated in
1 rooms for guests with disabilities
2Bars and cafes
Hours and Conditions
- Check in
- 16:00 Hrs
- Check out
- 12:00 Hrs
- Cancellations policy - Cancellations more than 10 days before the arrival day, no penalty will be applied. - Cancellations made with less than 10 days and up to 72 hours before the arrival day, a penalty corresponding to the price of one night in the reserved plan will be applied. - “No Shows" Will be applied a penalty corresponding to the amount of the first night of your intended stay.
Services and Facilities
($) Services with additional charge
Standard Room93 rooms (View room facilities)
- 2 Armchairs
- Air Conditioning
- Amenities in the bathroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Bedside tables
- Coffee tables
- Electricity: 220 V/60 Hz
- Minibar $
- Bedside lamp
- TV with remote control
- Rooms cleaned daily
- Satellite TV
- TV-minibar table
- Twin size beds
- A variety of atmospheres and culinary options.
- The menus and times of the restaurants and bars may be subject to change depending on the season and hotel occupancy.
- Non-smoking areas.
- Dress code (formal) in all restaurants.
- The buffet service does not include beverages in the price.
- Diet and vegetarian dishes (on request).
- Live entertainment at some restaurants.